More information about this seller Contact this seller 8.
Condition: Good. A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions.
Lincoln and Douglas : the debates that defined America / Allen C. Guelzo - Details - Trove
Seller Inventory GI3N More information about this seller Contact this seller 9. Published by University of Chicago Press. About this Item: University of Chicago Press. More information about this seller Contact this seller Published by HarperCollins Publishers.
- Simon and Schuster Lincoln Library | Awards | LibraryThing?
- How to Influence People Easily and Effectively: Unlock the Secrets of Persuasion and Get What You Want Out of Life.
- Glass Tiger.
- Tecno-poetry & motion.
- Editions of Lincoln and Douglas: The Debates That Defined America by Allen C. Guelzo.
- The Backyard Bowyer: The Beginners Guide to Building Bows.
About this Item: HarperCollins Publishers. Published by Scholastic Library Publishing. About this Item: Scholastic Library Publishing. Condition: Fair.
Publisher Series: Simon and Schuster Lincoln Library
A readable copy. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text.
Seller Inventory GI5N A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged. Stenographers followed Lincoln and Douglas from debate site to site transcribing the arguments the candidates used, and Professor Guelzo has given his readers a detailed analysis of those arguments presented in tables that spell them out point by point as the candidates presented their case from site to site. The arguments the aspirants for Author: Kenneth Keller.
Buy for others
Date: Sept. From: Shenandoah Vol. Publisher: Shenandoah. Document Type: Article. Douglas debate seven times in their U.
Senate campaign. Although Lincoln loses that fall, he defeats Douglas and several others in the Presidential election.
- Industrial Inefficiency and Downsizing: A Study of Layoffs and Plant Closures (Studies on Industrial Productivity).
- Labor in Cross-Cultural Perspective (Society for Economic Anthropology Monograph Series)!
- Lincoln Douglas Debates;
Many of the actions were in Illinois. He holds the office until his death in Kroc turns McDonald's into a global name. And Other Questions